The Legal Video Team videographers adhere to a strict rule of standards and practices to ensure a consistent product. With decades of Broadcast television e xperience, we make sure your sound is clean and your video is clear, so you can focus on winning your case.
Video is a Powerful tool.
Do you want to preserve testimony, impeach a witness, provide an accurate account of Medical Exams or site surveys, show the daily life of your client, or achieve a favorable settlement? We are here to help you.
Don’t Settle for 7%!
Transcripts only provide the words used by a witness. Studies have shown that the words only contain 7% of the communication we use. Tonal inflections and non-verbal cues like facial expressions, eye movements, hand gestures, and posture make up the rest. That’s 93% of your testimony that’s being lost if you don’t record your witness on video. These non-verbal cues can completely change how your witness statements are interpreted by the jury,
3310 Overlook Dr NE St. Petersburg, FL 33703 888-409-8350